Concealed Weapon Permit Training__ $70
Our training for the concealed weapon permit is based on a person having exposure and experience with firearms. If a person wants to get a concealed weapons permit, and has no experience, then we highly recommend taking the NRA First Steps for pistol. A certification from the NRA First Steps class will still allow an individual to obtain a concealed weapons permit, and it will cover all the basics of firearm safety: how to safely load, unload and handle a firearm. In addition to a safe range experience firing the gun.
Our concealed weapon class is for those who have fired a gun. We focus on the following points:
- Safe Gun Handling. The Five major rules of firearms.
- Concealed weapons and Florida Law.
- Castle doctrine.
- Places you can carry a gun concealed, and places you can’t.
- Carry techniques.
- Proper mindset.
- Methods of practice.
- Types of ammunition.
- When NOT to shoot.
- Reciprocity with other states.
- Traveling with a firearm.
T r a i n i n g: Concealed Weapon Classes