G u n s
We do gun transfers.
If you need a gun transferred to you, have it sent to Florida Firearms Academy. We charge $35 for the first gun, and $20 for the second, and $10 for the third. Larger transfers will have larger discounts. Annual members get a $10 discount.
Here is the procedure-
- Fill out an email to FFAinfo@FFAtampa.com with the subject “Gun Transfer“
- In the email, provide the following information: Your name, followed by:
- A fax number, and phone number for the transferring dealer or individual and their name (like Bud’s Guns). Without a fax number, there is no transfer.
- Your cell phone number or the best number to get in touch with you to let you know the gun has arrived.
- Make and Model of the firearms.
- Date of purchase, if it is a new gun.
NOTE: Three day waiting periods start on the day of purchase, and are in business days not weekends or holidays. All transfers will fill out a 4473 for the ATF, and have a background check completed prior to releasing the firearm. Even if you have a Concealed Weapon Permit, we are required to perform a background check.